Who we are
Our website address is: https://macbookjournal.com.
📝 Data Collection
We collect two types of data from visitors to our website: personal information and non-personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
🧑💼 Personal Information
We collect personal information from visitors who sign up for our newsletter or submit a contact form. This information may include:
- Name 📛
- Email address 📧
We use this information to send newsletters or respond to inquiries from visitors.
🕵️♂️ Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information from visitors to our website. This information may include:
- IP address 🌐
- Browser type 🌐
- Referring URL 🌐
- Pages visited on our website 🌐
We use this information to improve our website and analyze user behavior. We may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to assist us in analyzing this information.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
🤖 Use of Data
We use the data we collect from visitors to our website for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and user experience 🚀
- To send newsletters or respond to inquiries from visitors 📨
- To provide targeted advertising 🎯
- To comply with legal obligations 📜
🤝 Sharing of Data
We may share data collected from visitors to our website with third parties for the following purposes:
- To participate in affiliate programs with Amazon and Impact 💰
- To use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze user behavior 🕵️♀️
- To comply with legal obligations 📜
We do not sell user data to third parties. 🙅♀️
🔒 Security Measures
We take reasonable measures to protect user data from unauthorized access or disclosure. These measures include:
- Use of encryption 🔐
- Use of firewalls 🚪
- Limiting access to user data 🔒
However, we cannot guarantee the security of user data transmitted over the internet.
👤 User Rights
Visitors to our website have the following rights with respect to their data:
- The right to access data we have collected about them 🤝
- The right to correct data we have collected about them 🖊️
- The right to delete data we have collected about them 🗑️
To exercise these rights, visitors may contact us using the information provided in the Contact Information section below.
📞 Contact Information
You Can Send us a Direct Email.
- For partnerships shoot us an email at email@example.com
- For PR related enquiries shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general enquiries shoot us an email at email@example.com
- To speak with the webmaster, shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hate Emails? Give us a call
Feel free to call us at (725) 755-7575. However, emails would still be the best way to get in touch with us!
Thanks for trusting us with your data! 🙏